New Mail-Order Pharmacy Provider Effective October 1
Harvard Pilgrim has announced that they have chosen MedImpact Direct to be their new mail order pharmacy effective October 1, 2017. As part of this transition, any prescriptions you currently fill through Walgreens Mail Service Pharmacy that have remaining refills will be transferred to MedImpact Direct on October 1.
You can register before October 1, by visiting www.medimpactdirect.com or calling Harvard Pilgrim at 844-863-0360. Provide your Harvard Pilgrim Member Number (without any suffix), your first and last name, and your date of birth. If online, choose your username and create a password. Provide information about your allergies and conditions. Finally, set up your payment information.
For new prescriptions, controlled substances, or prescriptions with no refills remaining, you will need a 90-day supply prescription for your first delivery order.
After October 1, to order your prescriptions:
- visit www.medimpactdirect.com to order refills, review information about your medications, update your patient profile, and manage your payment and shipping information.
- mail your prescription and order form (below) to:
P.O. Box 51580
Phoenix, AZ 85076
- ask your doctor to submit your prescription
- electronically via ePrescribing
- by fax to 888-783-1773
- MedImpact Direct will contact you to verify your payment information and shipping address
- call MedImpact Direct at 855-873-8739
MedImpact Direct works with two dispensing pharmacies (NoviXus Pharmacy Services and Humana Pharmacy), and you will notice that the name of the pharmacy that has dispensed your medication will appear on your prescription label.